Monday, June 25, 2012

A Visit to Enchanted Forest

Ok, it is now exactly 4 months after my visit that I'm posting about my trip to the Enchanted Forest theme park just outside Salem, Oregon. Better late than never, right?

I saw this theme park from the freeway every day I drove down to Eugene to see Summer, so when I had some time to kill before picking my mom up at the airport, I couldn't pass up taking some time to walk through the Enchanted Forest! Of course, just as I got there, it started to rain, but I didn't let that stop me...

Front of Enchanted Forest from the parking lot outside




Here's a picture of the park map...


I decided to start on Storybook Lane...











At the end of Storybook Lane, I encountered this Witch...And was brave enough to peek at the view from inside her mouth!









After the witch, I made my way to Western Town

I quickly moved on to the English Village where I spent quite a while...














 At the end of the English Village, I decided to stop and watch the Fantasy Fountains water show.


Then it was time for me to leave the Enchanted Forest...

No comments:

Post a Comment