Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sunset at Estrella Mountain




I had to rush back to campus tonight because I left my jump drive in a classroom. Of course in my rush back, I grabbed only my wallet (and not my purse or camera). On my way back out of the parking lot, I noticed the sun setting through the trees and thought "What a great shot!" Of course I sped home, grabbed the camera and drove back. I knew it wasn't likely that I'd get back in time (though I live less than a mile away), and I was right. But I did get this shot! I've thought about shooting these cacti at this campus entrance for a while, but was waiting for the right circumstances!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Frank! I'm actually surprised it took me so long to get some sunset shots since they're one of my favorite things to shoot :-)

    ReplyDelete