Thursday, January 22, 2009

Math Lab Piano




For those of you who don't know, I'm a community college math teacher. When I went to our campus Math Lab (a math tutoring center with computers staffed by faculty) on Tuesday for my first shift of the semester, I found this piano as a pleasant surprise. I have no idea why there's a piano in the room. Maybe they offer piano lessons after the Math Lab is closed. The lab is, after all, just a classroom that we re-purposed for the use of the Math Lab and there have been classes in the room after hours before.

Anyway, I had a few minutes while I was in the lab today, so I decided to make it my picture for today! I also recently rediscovered the macro option on my point and shoot camera. I haven't used it in so long, I had forgotten it was even there!

No comments:

Post a Comment