Sunday, January 11, 2009

Favorite Color & Artist in One Shot!




I was having a hard time deciding what to photograph today. I still haven't put my Christmas decorations away (they're inside sitting on the floor), so I thought I'd get some shots of those. Unfortunately, the shots I took left me uninspired.

As I turned away, I looked up at the wall and this is what I saw! I bought this painting (unframed) for my 31st birthday (in October 2007) and I just love it. Tabora is my favorite artist and turquoise is my favorite color so it combines both. I just love everything about it! Framing the painting was a bit of a challenge (I had to go material shopping to get a color to match the painting for the mount between the canvas and the frame), but it was so worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment