Thursday, July 30, 2009

For Humans Only?




I decided to give myself a break from the heat at home today by going to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It was a good movie, but the books are so much better. Anyway, I digress.

When I went to use the restroom before the movie, I was confronted by a poster claiming that the restroom was for humans only on the door to the Ladies' Room. I wasn't sure at first which movie it was an ad for (turns out it is for District 9), but I loved it!

I wanted to take a photo right away, but because I've had some not-so-pleasant experiences recently, I decided to wait until after the movie so I didn't get thrown out or scolded or some such thing that would end up ruining the movie for me. Anyway, no one said a word when I spent a couple of minutes trying to get a decent shot of the door and poster on my way out. I was just glad I had my camera because I usually don't bring my camera(s) with me to the movie theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment