Thursday, July 9, 2009

Boll Weevil Lives!




Boll Weevil has been a part of my life for longer than I can remember. It was always the place where we could go for dinner that was close by and had good food (though it wasn't so reliable in recent years). I was so sad to discover when the Boll Weevil in Bonita (where I grew up) closed. Then I found out that Boll Weevil went bankrupt and closed all its locations.

What I didn't know was that 4 non-corporate owned stores remained open! My mom found a coupon for this location in Imperial Beach and we decided to go down there for dinner tonight. We were so glad to find a Boll Weevil again. It prompted me to look up the other 3 locations still in business: Lemon Grove, Clairemont Mesa, & Ramona. This one is still closest to my parents (though Lemon Grove is about the same distance but in a different direction).

No comments:

Post a Comment