Friday, March 20, 2009

Got All Your Marbles?




I went to the Spring Harvest Festival (an arts & crafts fair) at the Del Mar Fairgrounds today. There were lots of things I wanted to take pictures of at the festival, but there were "No Photography" signs everywhere :-(

I bought quite a few things at the festival, but I didn't buy anything from the booth where I got this card. The huge banner up at the booth really caught my eye and I was itching to take out my camera (I had it with me after all), but I resisted and grabbed a business card for later. Of course, this shot is pretty out of focus because by the time I got around to taking the photo, it was late and I was tired.

Anyway, I love interesting business names, and I'm definitely adding this one to my list. It's an interesting product too! Jewelry with interchangeable marbles (all pieces come with a bag of marbles). You can make your jewelry match any outfit! And they've even started making marbles out of some more precious materials. Check them out online at http://www.gotallyourmarbles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment