Thursday, July 21, 2011

Joelle Relaxing on Chair



Here's Joelle (Mom's cat) on one of her favorite blankets on the chair.

Joelle and I have an...interesting...relationship. The very first night I met her (Thanksgiving of 2009), she jumped in my lap and stayed there for hours while I watched TV. Flash forward a year and she's hissing at me every time I try to pet her (and sometimes when I'm just in the near vicinity!)

She's fine when my mom pets her, just not me (or my sister). We do seem to have some temporary truces when she rubs on me, lets me pet her, etc. It's usually when she wants something from me, though (like playing with her or letting her outside).

We keep saying that one day we're going to have to consult a pet psychic or a cat whisperer to figure out what the heck is going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment