Friday, April 24, 2009

Costco Trip!




I finally made it to Costco today! It had been longer than usual because I got sick. I was surprised when the lady at the exit checking receipts noticed I hadn't been there in a while and asked if I had started coming in earlier in the day. I didn't realize that anyone noticed that I always go on Friday nights (because the crowds are smaller usually). I don't even go every week!

I sometimes try to go close to closing time as a way to control my spending. If I only have enough time to get what I need and get out, well then I have no time to linger over things I want but don't need. This time, though, I wasn't so lucky. I got caught up by the food samples :| I found out I really like Pirate's Booty (the food!), though :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment